Business Plan or Doorstopper?
- My business plan is less than 5 pages, but provides a comprehensive roadmap of where my business is headed for the year.
- The key strategy page is posted on my wall and used daily to measure productivity against goals.
- All new marketing and joint venture opportunities can now be pushed through this 'strategic sieve' to see if they'll bring me closer to or further away from my strategic objectives.
- It encompasses my business model and highlights key product development opportunities.
- The monthly results data keeps me firmly focused on profitability and other key measures which will create profitability!
I promise you'll leave the workshop with your business plan well underway and you won't need to use it as a doorstopper or dust collector!!
What would it take for your business to be phenomenal in 2009?