When a challenge shows up, do you do what you have always done, go into ‘fix it’ mode, or do you take it as an invitation to create something way beyond what you’ve ever done before?
What if your challenges are designed to stimulate you to a greater level of awareness of new possibilities? What if you approached your challenges with a sense of curiosity and adventure instead of the usual sense of dread or despair?
This is how I’m playing with time right now… and I’m the most productive I’ve ever been – with more joy in my work than I’ve ever had!
So what has changed?
- I am having more time off to play which is creating space and clarity.
- I am only doing that which is bringing me joy. No joy = later (or not at all!!)
- I am being way more creative. The massive changes I have embraced in being more of me over the last few weeks are allowing solutions to show up faster and more intuitively.
- I am moving with what is moving – projects that feel stuck have been put aside for the moment (it’s that Mojo of Flow thing I like to talk about!)
- I am working in shorter, more intense and spontaneous bursts – more 20 minute blocks than 3 hours of being blocked!
- When I’m done, I’m done! No suffering, no sticking it out just a little bit longer, nothing except the question ‘what else would be fun to play with right now?’ – And that is creating a sense of ease and speed across all of my businesses.
- I’m willing to change anything and everything… even approaches that have worked in the past… there are no sacred cows!!
- I’m saying YES to more and creating far more! Strange how this works… but work it does!!
I know it sounds way too simple… but sometimes the simplest solutions make the biggest difference!!
What if you could outcreate you? What would that look like for your particular business challenge?